how to mantain your green card while living abroad

Recommended Posts

1. Permanent Address in US

2. Yearly Income

3. File Taxes every year

4. 6 months of stay in US - This can be tricky. Either stay a total of 6+ months per year in US or stay for 6+ months at a stretch. If the company that you work for is in US, then it can be justified even if you stay longer out of US. You have to frequent US every 2-3 months to prove you live here. As I said, this can be tricky but get the facts for an Immigration Lawyer like Murthy:)

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.