If a student goes back to India after completing Master


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, cmsxxx said:


   I have a friend completed master and got OPT EAD. He fell sick and went to India. His Visa is still valid. Can he com back to USA. He has employer but as a unpaid employee as he was in training. He Got OPT EAD two months back.


Yes he can, but he needs to have a I-20, offer letter etc. while coming back.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.