USCIS Case Status Error Message for H4 EAD

legalresident

My H4 EAD is expiring on May end (another 40 days). I applied for renewal of my H4 EAD on mid of March. I got the acceptance confirmation from USCIS Vermont Service Center along with receipt notice through mail and email roughly 2 weeks back. When I check the case status in USCIS site, I am getting the following error. I am not sure whether I should call the USCIS before 60 days of submission? Whether I will get approval on time or not? Please suggest on next steps?

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

• My Case Status does not recognize the receipt number entered. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2017 at 2:45 AM, legalresident said:

My H4 EAD is expiring on May end (another 40 days). I applied for renewal of my H4 EAD on mid of March. I got the acceptance confirmation from USCIS Vermont Service Center along with receipt notice through mail and email roughly 2 weeks back. When I check the case status in USCIS site, I am getting the following error. I am not sure whether I should call the USCIS before 60 days of submission? Whether I will get approval on time or not? Please suggest on next steps?

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

• My Case Status does not recognize the receipt number entered. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Try to check status after a week. Sometimes online systems need more time to get updated.

Archived