Impact on Travel Plans for H1b approved candidates due to new Memo ( H1B PETITIONS FOR COMPUTER PROGRAMMERS)

Smn_A

Hi,

I work in US as a Consultant Employee.  In my LCA, we stated the position as H1B - Computer Programmer  ... Wage Level 1 and the pay of 50,000$.

My H1b Visa has been approved in November 2016. I am planning to go to INDIA in the following week and got my Visa Interview scheduled for April 17, 2017.  I have been hearing a lot of discussions regarding this memo and want to know the possibilities.

Will the Memo that passed by USCIS affect my stamping. Please let me what are all the extra documents I need to carry and what kind of queries can be expected. 

I will be waiting for your reply.

Thanks,

Sumanth

12 hours ago, Smn_A said:

Hi,

I work in US as a Consultant Employee.  In my LCA, we stated the position as H1B - Computer Programmer  ... Wage Level 1

My H1b Visa has been approved in November 2016 and I am working the state government as the client. I have the client letter and planning to go to INDIA in the following week and got my Visa Interview scheduled for April 17, 2017.  I have been hearing a lot of discussions regarding this memo and want to know the possibilities.

Will the Memo that passed by USCIS affect my stamping. Please let me what are all the extra documents I need to carry and what kind of queries can be expected. 

Thanks,

Sumanth

On 4/9/2017 at 2:33 AM, Smn_A said:

Hi,

I work in US as a Consultant Employee.  In my LCA, we stated the position as H1B - Computer Programmer  ... Wage Level 1 and the pay of 50,000$.

My H1b Visa has been approved in November 2016. I am planning to go to INDIA in the following week and got my Visa Interview scheduled for April 17, 2017.  I have been hearing a lot of discussions regarding this memo and want to know the possibilities.

Thanks,

Sumanth

Your employer and attorney can provide you more info about the impacts of new memo.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived