H1b issues.

Raja529

Hello All,

Could you please help me with below :

1) I got my H1B transferred from Company A (full Time ) to Company B(Full time- Consulting), now while working with Company A  Company B ran a pay check without my knowledge(he dint pay me). I informed to stop as Company A is running my paycheck already.

Here I have 2 paychecks for one month, I understand that we shouldn't have two pay checks at same time. 

Could you please let me know what should I do here and what will be conflicts for me in future?

2) I got a full time offer with Company C and I skipped joining Company B.

Company C got my h1b transferred from Company A. I left Company A and informed Company B that I am going with Company C offer.

Now Company B is saying to return the h1b fees as he invested on me and I dint work for him else he will take legal approach.

Also he's asking to pay for the paycheck taxes which he ran for , I am not sure if he ran or showing fake paycheck as proof to me.

NOTE:  I dont have an offer from Company B, one of my colleague refereed me to this company so I can get into consulting.

What should I do in this situation, pay him as he applied when i needed? or I shouldn't be paying?

Kindle advice me here.

Thanks & Regards,
Raja

On 3/28/2017 at 0:04 PM, Raja529 said:

Hello All,

1) I got my H1B transferred from Company A (full Time ) to Company B(Full time- Consulting), now while working with Company A  Company B ran a pay check without my knowledge(he dint pay me). I informed to stop as Company A is running my paycheck already.

Here I have 2 paychecks for one month, I understand that we shouldn't have two pay checks at same time. 

Could you please let me know what should I do here and what will be conflicts for me in future?

Company C got my h1b transferred from Company A. I left Company A and informed Company B that I am going with Company C offer.

Now Company B is saying to return the h1b fees as he invested on me and I dint work for him else he will take legal approach.

Also he's asking to pay for the paycheck taxes which he ran for , I am not sure if he ran or showing fake paycheck as proof to me.

NOTE:  I dont have an offer from Company B, one of my colleague refereed me to this company so I can get into consulting.

What should I do in this situation, pay him as he applied when i needed? or I shouldn't be paying?

Kindle advice me here.

Thanks & Regards,
Raja

Talk to a immigration attorney. They can guide you.

On 3/28/2017 at 0:04 PM, Raja529 said:

Hello All,

Kindle advice me here.

Archived