H4 EAD Status

tosandyg

Hi Friends/Support,

I have applied H4 EAD for my wife on MARCH 03 2017. It has been 3 weeks completed, as now I didn't get the conformation from USCIS and my check is not deposited from there account as well. 

Here is the address that I sent it to : 

USCIS
PO Box 21281
Phoenix, AZ 85036

Is that address correct ? or what could be the reason it is still not in progress ? Please suggest me my next steps.

Thanks,

Sandeep.

On 3/27/2017 at 2:42 PM, tosandyg said:

Hi Friends/Support,

I have applied H4 EAD for my wife on MARCH 03 2017. It has been 3 weeks completed, as now I didn't get the conformation from USCIS and my check is not deposited from there account as well. 

Here is the address that I sent it to : 

USCIS
PO Box 21281
Phoenix, AZ 85036

Is that address correct ? or what could be the reason it is still not in progress ? Please suggest me my next steps.

Thanks,

Sandeep.

That is wrong address. Check the below link:

https://www.uscis.gov/i-765-addresses

and your category will be c(26).

Sandeep, since your mailing address is incorrect, what are you planing to do?reapply?

I see many H4 EAD renewal applicants are not receiving receipt notice confirmation(including myself) ( not confirmed by USCIS but more of an observation). Also last October, I had sent it to wrong address but USCIS had internally forwarded to appropriate department. I knew that since I had tracking number then.

Archived