H1b extension & amendment together when already amendment is in progress.

Muks

My current I94 is valid till end of Jan-2018 for location A. I need to file amendment in Apr-17 due to location change 'B'. I think it will take 8 months for amendment approval i.e. by Nov-2017. Also I may be required to file extension as per 180 days prior I94 expiry i.e. by Aug-2017. I am sure I need to change another location C. Hence could you please answer on below questions? 

1. As I will be going for amendment and extension for location C when amendment for location B is in progress. Is this legally valid to file another amendment & extension together in parallel when there is existing amendment is in progress? 
2. Do I need to wait for amendment for Location B before filling extension and amendment for location C?If yes,my worry is that I will not get sufficient time for extension. 

Please suggest what can be done in this case. Is there any issue if I still go for location amendment and extension when previous amendment is still progress? 
Note: Employer is same in this case. 

18 hours ago, Muks said:

My current I94 is valid till end of Jan-2018 for location A. I need to file amendment in Apr-17 due to location change 'B'. I think it will take 8 months for amendment approval i.e. by Nov-2017. Also I may be required to file extension as per 180 days prior I94 expiry i.e. by Aug-2017. I am sure I need to change another location C. Hence could you please answer on below questions? 

1. As I will be going for amendment and extension for location C when amendment for location B is in progress. Is this legally valid to file another amendment & extension together in parallel when there is existing amendment is in progress? 
2. Do I need to wait for amendment for Location B before filling extension and amendment for location C?If yes,my worry is that I will not get sufficient time for extension. 

Please suggest what can be done in this case. Is there any issue if I still go for location amendment and extension when previous amendment is still progress? 
Note: Employer is same in this case. 

File foe amendment in April 2017. If you don't get decision by September 2017 upgrade it to premium. Once you get the approval file for extension and amendment in premium. I know it costs you money but this is to avoid unnecessary tension and confusion.

1 hour ago, shekar11# said:

File foe amendment in April 2017. If you don't get decision by September 2017 upgrade it to premium. Once you get the approval file for extension and amendment in premium. I know it costs you money but this is to avoid unnecessary tension and confusion.

Thanks Shekar for your reply. Actually now a days premium processing is halted and I am not aware when it will be re-opened or stopped forever. Do you have any idea on this? Also if we get amendment approval for location B later that of for amendment n extension for location C, then which will take preference? I heard that we can able to withdraw previous amendment decision. Is this correct?

On 3/22/2017 at 0:14 PM, Muks said:

Thanks Shekar for your reply. Actually now a days premium processing is halted and I am not aware when it will be re-opened or stopped forever. Do you have any idea on this? Also if we get amendment approval for location B later that of for amendment n extension for location C, then which will take preference? I heard that we can able to withdraw previous amendment decision. Is this correct?

Yes. you can withdraw.

Archived