COS from F1 opt stem to H4 - PAY STUB

devi30

I am currently in OPT stem , which expires in June 2017. I am planning to apply for change of status to H4 visa this May 2017.  Unfortunately , I don't have pay stubs for 6 months. I was informed that , pay stubs are necessary to be submitted. I have all other documents of my spouse H1 B ready.

1. If I submit without pay stubs , would I get RFE or direct denial without RFE ?
2. Should I submit employment verification letter or offer letter of mine?
3. Should I submit W-2 form of mine ?

I was suggested to go india for visa and stamping, however I am preganant now and don't want to take risk going to india.  
Please provide your suggestions 

On 3/18/2017 at 5:08 PM, devi30 said:

I am currently in OPT stem , which expires in June 2017. I am planning to apply for change of status to H4 visa this May 2017.  Unfortunately , I don't have pay stubs for 6 months. I was informed that , pay stubs are necessary to be submitted. I have all other documents of my spouse H1 B ready.

1. If I submit without pay stubs , would I get RFE or direct denial without RFE ?
2. Should I submit employment verification letter or offer letter of mine?
3. Should I submit W-2 form of mine ?

I was suggested to go india for visa and stamping, however I am preganant now and don't want to take risk going to india.  
Please provide your suggestions 

Pay stubs are optional for you. You need your spouse pay stubs because you are converting to a dependent status. So his docs (I-797's, W-2's, pay stubs, bank statements) are more important.

Archived