can H1-B transfer done with expedited processing ?

subbu888

Hi I am completing my current assignment as contractor and want to get full time job. As no offers are in my hand right now, it will take definitely beyond 3rd April if any company wants to hire me and start H1B transfer. Question is without premium processing, how to transfer H1-B and move into new job. I know without H1-B approval from new company, I can't inform old employer. Can we use expedited processing to make it quick. I am all confused and please show me some light in this matter.

Thanks much

18 hours ago, subbu888 said:

Hi I am completing my current assignment as contractor and want to get full time job. As no offers are in my hand right now, it will take definitely beyond 3rd April if any company wants to hire me and start H1B transfer. Question is without premium processing, how to transfer H1-B and move into new job. I know without H1-B approval from new company, I can't inform old employer. Can we use expedited processing to make it quick. I am all confused and please show me some light in this matter.

Thanks much

There is no expedite processing for H-1. It is called premium and it is suspended for 6 months. You have no option but to wait.

Archived