Can an Out of Status person apply for H4


Recommended Posts

A COS would not be approved because you are out of status.

Having US citizen children does not give you any immigration rights.

If this is an overstay, i.e., past the I-94 expiration, leaving the country would trigger a 10-year ban.

You need to discuss your situation with a good immigration lawyer.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.