Suspension for 2 years on Student Visa


Recommended Posts

Hello guys,

      This is Rushi. I ran into very serious problem in my life with the school. A girl from school filed a restraining order against me, and unfortunately I emailed her for little help for which she filed complaint and I got arrested for 3 days. After a while, the whole matter with court got resolved with charge of "PC 415 (2)". Unfortunately, the university picked up the matter and ended with the decision to suspend me for 2 years. I requested them since I only have Masters Project left for which I don't even have to be on campus often and they denied. 
       What options do I have, considering the fact that university will not change their decision. Please help me with this situation. I am literally lost and got my graduation extended and now suspension. I anyhow have to graduate by Dec 2017. Please do suggest if there is any solution. 

Thanks in advance.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.