Second H1B transfer within 1 month of 1st H1B transfer

arjapril

Hi All 

Your help is much appreciated in my case. I joined employer B on 02/23 and the H1B transfer to employer B was approved on 01/09/2017. However, I need to change jobs again and another employer C has applied for the H1B transfer yesterday on 02/02/2017. My queries are: 

1. I have received only one paystub from employer B yet. I have provided lawyers with paystubs from previous employer A till 02/20/2017 and 1 paystub from employer B. Along with Employment verification Letter from employer B. 
Will there be any issues in such case with the H1B transfer? 

2. Since I am trying to transfer H1b the second time within short period of time, will there be any issues? 

I really need to be able to move to employer C since joining employer B was a mistake. 
If any one has been through a similar situation, please help. 

Thanks

20 hours ago, shekar11# said:

1. No issues.

2. No issues.

Hi shekar11

Thank you so much for taking time out to answer.

I have onemore question. The company lawyer said that 1 Paystub from employer B is sufficient for the H1 transfer since I just started working for employer B.

Some forums say minimum 2 paystubs are needed and some say there is no minimum. The most recent one is required. do you have any idea? I think the company lawyer has applied with 1 recent paystub from employer B.

2 hours ago, arjapril said:

Hi shekar11

Thank you so much for taking time out to answer.

I have onemore question. The company lawyer said that 1 Paystub from employer B is sufficient for the H1 transfer since I just started working for employer B.

Some forums say minimum 2 paystubs are needed and some say there is no minimum. The most recent one is required. do you have any idea? I think the company lawyer has applied with 1 recent paystub from employer B.

1 pay stub is enough since that is the latest one you have. Your attorney is right.

Archived