H4EAD to F1


Recommended Posts

It is possible to study on H4. As pontevecchio said, the EAD is not a status.

Changing from H4 to F1 is possible, but if the H4 EAD was applied for, USCIS obviously knows that the spouse has immigration intent (the EAD requires an approved I-140 from the spouse) and they could deny the F1 due to immigration intent.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.