Dismissed 647(b) CA, Solicitation of Prostitution charges

sam3215

I have a dismissed Solicitation Prostitution charges without any plea bargain.  Hired defense attorney, DA dismissed the charges after attending a Diversion class. There was no plea bargain the case was dismissed with no conviction in record.

Can I have issues for Consulate visa stamping , GC application or port of entry?

18 hours ago, century_new said:

I have a dismissed Solicitation Prostitution charges without any plea bargain.  Hired defense attorney, DA dismissed the charges after attending a Diversion class. There was no plea bargain the case was dismissed with no conviction in record.

Can I have issues for Consulate visa stamping , GC application or port of entry?

You offered your advice for similar kind of questions posted by others and now you are asking the same questions again. Its funny.

At least you should have created a new id to post your question so that people would have believed that your other replies are of some value. Also what is the guarantee that advice you get for your post is not like the advice you gave to others :)

On 11/3/2016 at 3:21 PM, pontevecchio said:

You should run this scenario by an immigration Lawyer. Diversion class makes it a plea bargain in terms of accelerated rehabilitation.

OP did not mention clearly but I guess in his case it was pre-trial diversion(I read most of his posts :)). Would that still impact?

it's Issue. its doesn't matter Case dismissed or attended diversion class.  in immigration point of view.
solicitation of prostitution  constitutes a CIMT and recently 3 appeals denied.

Not sure Please check with immigration lawyer also.

below cases are a different scenario but clearly, it's saying CIMT.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/search/searchresults.action?st=soliciting+prostitution+is+CIMT

Archived