H4 Visa Stamping on H1 transfer

sandeep18145

Hi,

Near by 8 months back I changed my job (From Employer A) and applied for a H1B transfer through my present company (Employer B). at the same time i applied for H4 extension/change status.

My H1B transfer and H4 status was approved and Me and H4 have received their I-797A from USCIS specifying my current employer (Employer B).

Both H1 and H4 I-797A validity is Oct-2018

But both have the valid visa stamp on passports from old employer (Employer A) : which is valid till Nov-2016

Now i am planning to change my Employer again (With Employer C) and they are going to file H1 transfer But i am not sure how much time it will take.

My H4 dependents are visited to India recently for vacation. Now they are planning to  come back in Aug-16 . But i am not sure whether during that time My H1 transfer will get approved or will be in process.

Questions:

Can my H4 dependent need to wait for my H1 transfer to go for visa stamping or they can travel with current visa as they have still valid visa from Employer A.?? and Approved I-797A from Employer B

Do they need any document from my side h1 (from employer C) while entering in US??

Is there any risk to enter in US?

Archived