Arrest record and fingerprint expunged, Future POE encounter

wfzfreedom

Hi, I am PhD on student visa and last year get arrested for Disorderly Conduct with domestic abuse enhancer(misdemeanor C). I was fingerprinted for all 10 fingers when arrested. By reading the forum and DHS website, I understand DHS and DoS will also know this from FBI.

But here comes something a little different. Got case dismissed and Wisconsin allow dismissal case to expunge fingerprint and arrest from state record and FBI record. Recently, I did a live scan to check FBI and state record, and indeed both of them show no arrest.

I was advised not to travel back to india but I miss my mother. Since no hit in FBI record, I though maybe I could not be found out at port of entry. I hope to know if anyone with similar experience could help.(Especially expunged FBI fingerprint case)

Besides, I also collect one useful case in the forum. 

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/27671-fbi-fingerprint-background-check/

Hope could help someone in similar situation.

Hi, I am PhD on student visa and last year get arrested for Disorderly Conduct with domestic abuse enhancer(misdemeanor C). I was fingerprinted for all 10 fingers when arrested. By reading the forum and DHS website, I understand DHS and DoS will also know this from FBI.

But here comes something a little different. Got case dismissed and Wisconsin allow dismissal case to expunge fingerprint and arrest from state record and FBI record. Recently, I did a live scan to check FBI and state record, and indeed both of them show no arrest.

I was advised not to travel back to india but I miss my mother. Since no hit in FBI record, I though maybe I could not be found out at port of entry. I hope to know if anyone with similar experience could help.(Especially expunged FBI fingerprint case)

Besides, I also collect one useful case in the forum. 

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/27671-fbi-fingerprint-background-check/

Hope could help someone in similar situation.

Hi wfzfreedom, Can you pls help me with livescan?? How can we being individual do a livescan?? Pls share the website/company you used for doing your livescan....and how long it took to get your results? I have a conviction of diturbing the peace and I was arrested for domestic violence misdeamnor. Appreciate your help. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived