October Bulletin: Lets track EB Approvals

GC_JRNY

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, approvals from both Texas and Nebraska. But, there are not very many yet. It takes a bit for them to come in the mail, even if issued on the first days of the month---and October 1 was a Sunday.

October 10th (Monday) is a Federal holiday, so they are closed. I would expect more approvals later next week.

This is really insane. There are no approvals from TSC yet that I have seen. Everytime i call them they create a SR and tell me to wait for 30 days. If I call after 30 days, they ask me to send me an email to ncscfollwup email address of TSC service Center and they reply back to wait for another 60 days.

PD: 03/2007

Current as of August 1st 2011

Category EB2

This is insane. There are very less approvals from TSC. Actually I have not seen any so far.

PD - March 2007. Current since August 2011.

Everytime I call them, they raise a Service Request and to wait for 30 days. After 30 days they asked me to send an email to ncscfollowup email address and they instead make it to another 60 days.

Approved!!! Just received the text message:

Online status changed to:

On October 7, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

EB2 INDIA

NSC

PD: 06/05/2007.

Good luck to others who are waiting for their approvals.

Hi

Priority date 15April 07 under EB3

Ported to EB2 last month -same Priority date obtained

Satus : RFE review - for the last one year

Also Attorney sumbitted a letter of Interfiling ? ( i.e a request from me to port the I-485 application from

EB3 to EB2)couple of weeks back

Do we have to continue to wait for USCIS to act ( now the priority date is past six months) or can we do something "proactively" like calling them and asking the status ?. Went for an infopass with local office and he has no clues. He does not know more than what i know saying that yours is under RFE review which i know by looking at the online status. I have been reading that we have to create a service request or something and elevate to second level officer or something like that. Can somebody explain the procedure.

Or am I being impatient and wait for USCIS

Thanks

Anthoni

Hi

Priority date 15April 07 under EB3

Ported to EB2 last month -same Priority date obtained

Satus : RFE review - for the last one year

Also Attorney sumbitted a letter of Interfiling ? ( i.e a request from me to port the I-485 application from

EB3 to EB2)couple of weeks back

Do we have to continue to wait for USCIS to act ( now the priority date is past six months) or can we do something "proactively" like calling them and asking the status ?. Went for an infopass with local office and he has no clues. He does not know more than what i know saying that yours is under RFE review which i know by looking at the online status. I have been reading that we have to create a service request or something and elevate to second level officer or something like that. Can somebody explain the procedure.

Or am I being impatient and wait for USCIS

Thanks

Anthoni

In same boat tried calling USCIS, they told the same thing what I could see if on the USCIS case status online.

Archived