NOID in Extension-VISA Stamped while amendment is in process

Hi Experts,

I had approved petition for Houston location till sept 2021 but I never travel there. I file for amendment for Michigan location while I was in my home country. I went visa stamping with reference to the new location and file DS160 with the amendment petition number. all question I replyed based on new petition and new client and new location. I got VISA approved but in my VISA petition number shows the old one (for Houston). with that VISA I travel and started working in new location. Recently I filed for extension due to i94 is getting expired which is till Aug-02, 2020. I received NOID saying that I did not fulfill employment terms and condition as my amendment went through consular processing and I do not have stamped VISA for the amendment petition.

Could you please help me understanding if my case is violated employment condition and what action I need now? Do I need to rectify petition number in my VISA? what could be chance for approval of the NOID?

Thanks for replying

Edited by Sahebmedda
sentence correction

I file for amendment for Michigan location - It looks you went to visa stamping for this without H1B petition approved.

I got VISA approved but in my VISA petition number shows the old one (for Houston) -- I guess you were supposed to work for Houston employer/client but it seems you did not. If your new Michigan petition is approved and you traveled with Houston visa and Michigan approval notice then its good.

Please contact your employer or some immigration attorney.

I may be wrong.

Edited by gopalakrishnach

I went for stamping with the amendment  receipt number for Michigan location as it was decision pending that when I went for stamping. As I filed  the amendment from home country, so it filed for consular processing. I got the amendment approved after I came to USA. But I provide the amendment receipt number into the DS160. but they ptint the petition number into the VISA the approves  Houston petition  number.

Please suggest me.

Edited by Sahebmedda