Employer B asking to travel to US on Employer A I-797 , once in US Employer B will file Transfer

I am without a job in India. I have a Valid H1B visa till Aug 25 2020 from Employer A, i have got a new project on w2 from Employer B, but they are asking me to travel on my old I797 A of Employer A. Saying that there will not be any issue at POE. Once you are in US  then Employer B will file a H1B Transfer. Can this be Done? Please suggest? 

• 1 month later...
On 8/1/2020 at 3:14 AM, dushyantk said:

I am also in same situation where I had to quit from employer A but have valid stamping till 2021. I have Employer B he wanted me to come to USA and will file transfer on very first day of landing.

Please suggest.

That would be immigration fraud. You can NOT travel if you are not working for A. No legitimate employer would ask you to commit immigration fraud.

B would have to file a transfer, and once approved you can travel with the existing visa and a copy of the new approval notice.