Ex-H1B employee is complaining of not receiving W2

Hello !

We sent the original W2 by FedEx back in February the ex-employee signed and received it and still complaining that not received it, we sent as email attachments, still saying of not receiving attachments and asking back the login access for the payroll processing company's online employee profile login, saying that will complain/report to IRS, please let me know what to do in this regard.

Thanks !

Now this is completely different from your other post. Please post clear details and true facts when you need help.

As per this I guess you need legal advice so please work with one.  How did you know old employee signed it and received it. Do you have any Fedex notification?

Work with attorney and they will guide you. It looks you are an employer and it is best interest of you to work with one instead of depending on free online forums...

If you paid the employer as per the LCA, you are good. If you have the proof that the Fedex was signed and received by the employee, then I think there is nothing else to do there. Why/What does he want to do by logging in and check in the online portal? 

Send him an email and CC your self and see why the attachment is not coming through.