H1B Transfer on receipt

Hi Team,

I need some input from you.I got Fulltime with client and need to transfer my H1.Since premium is suspended i need to join on the receipt notice.

Incase transfer got rejected what are the other options will i left with.

• Currently working with Employer A (contract position) and need to Employer B its Fulltime position and one of the lawfirm is taking care about the transfer.
  • Wage level for Fulltime position is  Level-3 and education background is completely related to Computer Science.
  • If transfer got rejected can i join back with employer A or need to file case with USCIS again?

what are the chances of approval or rejection , since taking risk to join on receipt notice just need input from you.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Santhosh

In the current situation, unless it is not very critical its not advisable to join on receipt. If you feel your job is safe at employer A and you can survive for few months there its better not to move to new employer. If Employer B is willing to wait you can request him that you can only transfer once your H1b is approved. 

Thanks for the response .Since its contract position i don't think so i can survive  for next few months.Since i got fulltime i am thinking to move.

Employer B can't wait to get it approved on regular processing.If its premium that will be fine since regular processing hope no one waits for that.

What if Employer A don't revoke the petition ? Can i join back ?

Thanks,

Santhosh