Visa Stamping after H1 Transfer Denial

Mshank

Hello,

I was working with Employer A and had valid Visa stamped on my passport till May 2021.  Last year, Employer B applied for H1 Transfer and got denied after RFE.   Employer B again reapplied H1 Petition and got approved with validity with June 2022.   If i travel to India, should i go for visa stamping with Employer B notation on my passport;  or am i good to use old visa stamped with Employer A on my passport until its validity.   I am asking this question just because i had H1 transfer denial initially from Employer A to Employer B.   Can someone clarify please.

On 2/2/2020 at 2:07 PM, Mshank said:

Hello,

I was working with Employer A and had valid Visa stamped on my passport till May 2021.  Last year, Employer B applied for H1 Transfer and got denied after RFE.   Employer B again reapplied H1 Petition and got approved with validity with June 2022.   If i travel to India, should i go for visa stamping with Employer B notation on my passport;  or am i good to use old visa stamped with Employer A on my passport until its validity.   I am asking this question just because i had H1 transfer denial initially from Employer A to Employer B.   Can someone clarify please.

No issues. You can use your existing visa stamp util May 2021. But make sure you show the new employer I-797 at port of entry upon return. Sometimes officers make a mistake of issuing I-94 based on visa date.