Travel with old H1B Visa for a new Petitioner

tgopi99

Hi,

I got my H1 approved and stamped in August 2019 with Company A and my H1B got revoked on December 10th 2019 as i left the company A in September 2019 but my Visa is valid until end of August 2020, now my new H1 got filed with company B and got approved on 14th Jan 2020.  Can I now travel to US with my old employer's Visa but show my new H1B papers at port of entry? is that allowed? If so my new employer is ready to give all the paper work required for travel.

If not should i need to appear for Stamping again in person? or can i send the documents to Consulate for stamping. I am right now in India - Hyderabad. Kindly help me with the clarification.

On 1/21/2020 at 12:35 AM, tgopi99 said:

Hi,

I got my H1 approved and stamped in August 2019 with Company A and my H1B got revoked on December 10th 2019 as i left the company A in September 2019 but my Visa is valid until end of August 2020, now my new H1 got filed with company B and got approved on 14th Jan 2020.  Can I now travel to US with my old employer's Visa but show my new H1B papers at port of entry? is that allowed? If so my new employer is ready to give all the paper work required for travel.

If not should i need to appear for Stamping again in person? or can i send the documents to Consulate for stamping. I am right now in India - Hyderabad. Kindly help me with the clarification.

No need of new visa stamping. Just make sure to show new I-797 at POE.