H1B Visa Stamping

PavanDP

Hi All,

I need all your help and suggestion as I'm struck.

Current scenario: 

I'm IT employee working with Company A in india and they sponsored and applied for H1B.

While applying H1B I have given the USA Client details of A. now my H1B got approved and i will be taking appointment for visa stamping.

Meanwhile my USA client got changed to B and USA client B is there within 50 kilometer.

Questionnaire :

1. Do I need to go for USA client A for visa stamping?

2. Or still I'm eligible to go for visa stamping with change in the client and location to B.

3. Or Please let me know the correct process or steps need to take before going for VISA stamping.

Thanks for all your help.

On 1/14/2020 at 1:09 PM, PavanDP said:

Hi All,

I need all your help and suggestion as I'm struck.

Current scenario: 

I'm IT employee working with Company A in india and they sponsored and applied for H1B.

While applying H1B I have given the USA Client details of A. now my H1B got approved and i will be taking appointment for visa stamping.

Meanwhile my USA client got changed to B and USA client B is there within 50 kilometer.

Questionnaire :

1. Do I need to go for USA client A for visa stamping?

2. Or still I'm eligible to go for visa stamping with change in the client and location to B.

3. Or Please let me know the correct process or steps need to take before going for VISA stamping.

Thanks for all your help.

You need to check with your employer if an amendment is needed or not. If it is not needed then you can go, if needed apply in premium and go after getting the approval copy.

Check with your immigration team/attorney if the change in Client will need an amendment to be submitted. My guess is yes, but let them decide it after reviewing the original paperwork.

If they file an amendment, then you need to wait for it to be approved to go for stamping.

I would not advice you to go for stamping with Client A docs. When they do verification and find that you don't have an job offer with A, they will reject your visa.