All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sknilose

H4 drop-box eligibility with eligible H1b

Hi there - I was trying to get our h1b & h4 re-stamped and got into this question. Both I and my wife earlier had same expiration for Visa until last year but I travel to India for work and got my Visa re-stamped. We both have Visa expired and need to get restamped but I qualify for drop-box as mine mine expired within 12 months. I was wondering, if she can also be part of same family application as I apply together?

Thanks.

On 11/29/2019 at 6:14 PM, sknilose said:

Hi there - I was trying to get our h1b & h4 re-stamped and got into this question. Both I and my wife earlier had same expiration for Visa until last year but I travel to India for work and got my Visa re-stamped. We both have Visa expired and need to get restamped but I qualify for drop-box as mine mine expired within 12 months. I was wondering, if she can also be part of same family application as I apply together?

Thanks.

You can try answering the questions on the website and see if you both qualify.

Eventhough drop box is available there are more chances that they will ask you to come to in-person interview.....

I was wondering, if she can also be part of same family application as I apply together?  - I feel yes..

Edited by gopalakrishnach