H1B Forgot to Submit a Copy

I was so caught up in the details of submitting an H1B application (on behalf of my company) that I forgot to submit a copy of the application. This is the first time doing H1B paperwork.

It was received on June 3, 2019. The beneficiary will have to interview in the Manila, Philippines Embassy for the visa stamping.

I called in and they told me to just wait and the will send a RFE if they need it. However, I read online that sometimes you can send documents along with your Receipt # and ask them to be added on to your file. I also read an example of someone who didn't submit a copy and it got approved, but caused problems at the Embassy and they had to file a almost $500 additional information form with USCIS.

I really cannot wait for a RFE because I want the worker to start as soon as possible, the start date is Sept 9, 2019 (we are a cap-exempt employer--no I'd rather not pay for premium).

If I send in a copy and ask them to add it on, (1) where do I mail it to? Same address? and (2) what are the chances it will work?