Same time for different H1's:Mumbai consulate

SnehaVyas

Hello,

My husband(he is a contractor with consulting company) and I have different H1's and are going at the same time for interview at Mumbai consulate.Will be called to the same counter?Is there a risk if we go to the same counter?Should we consider changing the date or time?

On 3/19/2019 at 11:58 AM, SnehaVyas said:

Hello,

My husband(he is a contractor with consulting company) and I have different H1's and are going at the same time for interview at Mumbai consulate.Will be called to the same counter?Is there a risk if we go to the same counter?Should we consider changing the date or time?

Not sure. Depends. No risk as long as both of you have valid docs.

Will be called to the same counter? - it will be different

Is there a risk if we go to the same counter? - it will be different since you need to take two seperate appointment. H1B and H4 and kids can go together but not two H1Bs

Should we consider changing the date or time? - Even though you take same time it will be 2 different counters and 2 different cases.

Not same counter at the same time. It could be different counters at the same/different times or same counter different times. H1s are not related and would be interviewed separately...you may be asked about each other though  

Changing date and time is unnecessary 

Archived