I824 RFE for H4

SrinivasBus

Hi,

For my dependents I797 notice of action was missing so filed I-824 for duplicate copy, as of now USCIS raised RFE for additional documentation, my H1B will be expiring by Dec 31 2018, extension applied in premium and got approved but dependents extension was not applied due to missing i797.

1. Can I send my dependents for stamping in India with new H1B approval petition or I824 RFE needs to be cleared.

2. If stamping is complete, Do I need to withdraw I824 application or I can leave it without responding.

please suggest

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2018 at 12:09 AM, SrinivasBus said:

Hi,

For my dependents I797 notice of action was missing so filed I-824 for duplicate copy, as of now USCIS raised RFE for additional documentation, my H1B will be expiring by Dec 31 2018, extension applied in premium and got approved but dependents extension was not applied due to missing i797.

1. Can I send my dependents for stamping in India with new H1B approval petition or I824 RFE needs to be cleared.

2. If stamping is complete, Do I need to withdraw I824 application or I can leave it without responding.

please suggest

1. That is best option.

2. Not needed. You can leave it.

Archived