Family Based Green card

1 hour ago, Amit the Lucky said:

please also let me know if any other way around before marriage.

If there were a way, you'd have figured it out already (h1, etc); but if your intention is a workaround or a shortcut, then the answer is no. You have to be patient and wait for a spousal visa after marriage, like other F2a applicants. 

7 hours ago, Amit the Lucky said:

Thanks friends for your valuable feedback.

One of my friend suggested to get non-immigrant visa before marriage, so that if I am in USA and the application of my spouse is approved.

we can go for change of status of my VISA. is it a good idea or other way around.

Most non-immigrant visas don't allow immigration intent. Lying about your real intent would be immigration fraud.

12 hours ago, Amit the Lucky said:

One of my friend suggested to get non-immigrant visa before marriage, so that if I am in USA and the application of my spouse is approved.

we can go for change of status of my VISA. is it a good idea or other way around.

First of all, you cannot enter on most types of nonimmigrant visa (except H1, L1, K1, etc.) with intent to file Adjustment of Status (I-485) during that stay in the US.

Second, your statement doesn't make sense. I thought you said your fiance already has a green card. So what "application of my spouse" is there?

If you mean your spouse's I-130 for you being approved, the I-130 being approved doesn't by itself allow you to apply for anything. You need to wait until a visa number is available for your category and priority date to proceed to the next step, which is either Adjustment of Status in the US, if you are in the US and in status at that time, or Consular Processing abroad otherwise. As the spouse of a permanent resident, you will be in the F2A category. The time between when I-130 is filed and Adjustment of Status (I-485) can be filed in that category varies between 8 months and 2 years. If you enter on a visitor visa, you are only admitted for 6 months, so you status wouldn't last long enough to file I-485 anyway. And you cannot file I-485 in your category if you are out of status.

On 8/10/2018 at 11:01 PM, Amit the Lucky said:

You do seem desperate to get into the US by any means necessary. 

16 hours ago, Provence said:

You do seem desperate to get into the US by any means necessary. 

Yes I am desperate about my career.

I am in the IT industry past 8 years, I have to move into management side now.

Currently I am in the situation either wait for US or plan my career over here. if it takes long years for me to go US than its better to plan myself over here. hence trying to educate myself with the knowledge you friends share here.

If you are planning a real wedding to a US permanent resident (and it's not just for a green card), you have to wait out the process just like everyone else with a pending F2a. There is no long years; F2a processing averages roughly 24 months.

Shouldn't be looking for a backdoor entry into the US like a Masters unless you really plan to study, which appears doubtful based on your posts.  Why is it that some Indian nationals seek shortcuts instead of doing things the right way? 

On 8/10/2018 at 11:01 PM, Amit the Lucky said:

Seems like that B1/B2 was rejected under 214b, according to a similar-worded Luckyck1 post in another forum. 

Just an fyi, seeking a non-immigrant visa with preconceived intent to AOS is visa fraud. 

Archived