DS 160 Retrieval Issue. Can retrieve my wife's not mine

gopalakrishnach

Hi,

I scheduled my wife and my visa interview together on Feb 5 2017 and filled our ds forms and uploaded photos. I did this in Jan 2017.But due to some issues I postponed our visa interview date to June 7 2017. I made sure that in Jan and Feb 2017 I make some edits to our ds forms to make sure they are active. Today I was able to retrieve my wife DS form but when I try mine I am getting no match found error. Can anybody tell me whom to contact about this. The problem for me is in visa appointment site it is not allowing me to edit DS form number without cancelling the interview.

17 hours ago, gopalakrishnach said:

Hi,

I scheduled my wife and my visa interview together on Feb 5 2017 and filled our ds forms and uploaded photos. I did this in Jan 2017.But due to some issues I postponed our visa interview date to June 7 2017. I made sure that in Jan and Feb 2017 I make some edits to our ds forms to make sure they are active. Today I was able to retrieve my wife DS form but when I try mine I am getting no match found error. Can anybody tell me whom to contact about this. The problem for me is in visa appointment site it is not allowing me to edit DS form number without cancelling the interview.

No problem. You can fill out a new DS-160 and take it with you and inform the change to DS-160 confirmation number on the finger printing day. They will accept it.

This is what I got.

Regarding your DS-160 inquiry, please visit https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/forms/ds-160--online-nonimmigrant-visa-application/frequently-asked-questions.html or https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/contact.html.

Please contact CSC appointment provider directly for your inquiry in regards to appointment schedule as we are unable to assist you with appointment inquires.

Thank you.

Non-Immigrant Unit

Vancouver, BC

OP 4

1. you can call the customer service desk and ask them to update the new DS number to you already appointment date.. instead of old DS number. 

2. If you are not able to get hold of them on phone, just go to interview and handover new DS, as i know Vancouver does not have 2 separate apts for fingerprint and interview like other locations.  Just take the new DS and handover it to VO office. 

lookup in old forms in this murthy site.. i remember, someone has phone number and other information already reply to this kind of question.. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Gopal, I'm in a similar situation. The DS-160 which I used to schedule the appointment has expired and the edit option for new DS160 is not available. My appointment is on 13th June in Vancouver  and am skeptical of cancelling as I'm not sure if I'll get my slot back. Let me know what guidance you receive. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived