221G OTTAWA DEC 2016

WINNI

@WINNI 

Thank you for the confirmation. Congratulations to you too.. for everyone else in the this state, Please stay strong and be patient..You will hear good news pretty soon as well...21 working days seems to be a reasonable number to hear back...

Today, the status changed to Issued and is in final processing. Hopefully tomorrow it will be ready for pickup. 

@Winni & @Sriveer

Are there any POEs that we need to avoid or be careful about?

Any specific feedback about POEs in SFO or San Jose or Seattle or Salt Lake City?

• 2 weeks later...

Final Update:

Interview date & Time: 23rd December  2016

Color of 221g : BLUE 

Documents requested: Resume

Approval / asked for passport: 23 Jan 2017 

# of working days : 18

Passport submitted : 23 Jan 2017

Status issued: 26th Jan 2017

Passport collected 27th Jan 2017

Many thanks to everyone in this forum. Good luck to all others, if you got a blue slip & asked for resume (basically TAL case) it will take 15-20 working days. Try to stay calm and be patient in the stressful times.

This is my timeline:

8th December VI 

221g white 

23 December asked my manager to send an email to the FPU explaining about Dell EMC and what they do etc

23 December got a reply back after 10 min asking for 2 client supervisors and HR information. 

9 January got an email asking for I129 and supporting documents when applied for my H1B.

9 January client manager got a call to verify my work role, location etc.

30 January got an email to submit passport 

6 February date changed for the first time. 

7 February "ISSUED"

8 February picked up passport 

8 February crossed border by road. All went smoothly at border. They were very nice. Asked if I am working for the same company, where do I live etc. No issues at all 10 min activity. Gave me a new i94.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived