H1B Stamping 3rd time at Toronto

jp27784

Hi ,

I am planning to go H1B Visa stamping for 3rd time at Toronto with same Company and same client , so please help me wether I can go for stamping or Drop box at Toronto?

Note:overall this is my 6th time Visa stamping (3 times at Chennai and 2 times at Toronto)

I am in the same situation with the same question.

I am planning to go for the 4th time in Vancouver. Same employer. No consultant/client model.

Out of my total 5 stamping, 1st one was done in India.

What is your interview date? I will post my answer here if I come to know from other posts.

I am a frequent visitor of this forum , I often feel that my fellow members are lazy people .

I wish my fellow members did some back ground research on their doubts . Or atleast make an attempt to google the question on Internet .

My answer to ur query : u cannot opt for visa drop box in a foreign country . U can opt for visa drop box only if ur last visa stamping is from india and ur current drop box process is in india

Hi ,

I am planning to go H1B Visa stamping for 3rd time at Toronto with same Company and same client , so please help me wether I can go for stamping or Drop box at Toronto?

Note:overall this is my 6th time Visa stamping (3 times at Chennai and 2 times at Toronto)

I am a frequent visitor of this forum , I often feel that my fellow members are lazy people .

I wish my fellow members did some back ground research on their doubts . Or atleast make an attempt to google the question on Internet .

My answer to ur query : u cannot opt for visa drop box in a foreign country . U can opt for visa drop box only if ur last visa stamping is from india and ur current drop box process is in india

Well, I already did enough research before I posted my comment here.

There reason why I am asking here is because they may be doing randomly on some cases. For India, they officially announced it and I know that.

Also, when i went for stamping to Vancouver last time (2 years) ago, they told one candidate in front me that your interview is waived as soon as she submitted her document and provided her fingerprint. Not sure what was her case, but she was there for her visa renewal.

Thanks for your wise advise though.

• 3 weeks later...

do you know for how long DS160 stay valid after submission? i..e after submitting it, can you really attend interview after 2-3 months? Can't find information anywhere on line.

Some people said, as long as details are not changed you should be fine. The only concern is we do mention US travel back date in that form. If you schedule your appointment later, that date will not match.

thoughts?

Archived