VERY URGENT-- REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE FROM USCIS--OPT EXTENSION ON HOLD

infoonopt

My employer contracts a P.E.O (Professional Employer Organization) to administer payroll, provide employee benefits, and administer routine personnel functions. The company I work for is my work-site employer(ABC) and the PEO is my employer of record(XYZ). As part of the services the PEO provides for the company I work for, effective March 30th, 2011, the PEO utilizes E-Verify to verify eligibility for employment of all new hires under the PEO’s E-Verify ID. What company should I enter for field #17?â€

WORK SITE EMPLOYER(ABC) OR EMPLOYER ON RECORD(XYZ)?

I had mention employers name as ABC and e-verify number of employer of record and got a letter from USCIS saying the company name and e-verify number doesn't match. I filled this information after consulting with HR and she says its fine. But now my application in on hold.

PLEASE HELP

THANK YOU

I forgot to mention that the section #17 I mentioned is in the I-765 form Application for Employment Authorization. I have completed 1 year of OPT and now applied for 17 months extension.

In the section 17 of form I-765 I provided the name of my work-site employee and the number provided is of the PEO. The HR said said its fine and I applied for the extension. BUt now my application is on hold asking for proof of evidence as the employers name and e-verify number doesn't match in section#17 of I-765.

Please help.

Thanks

Archived