H1B transfer without I-797


Recommended Posts

My friend has an H1B visa stamped in his passport which he had got a long time ago but never used it. Unfortunately, he has misplaced his I-797. Is it possible for him to get a new job using the old H1B visa? 


Is there a way to get his I-797 that can be used for this purpose? 


I need some expert advice on this and wondering if attorneys can help in such a case.



K Sri

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.