Conversion from F1 to Visitor visa?


Recommended Posts



I am student who has come to US but I have landed up with serious health issue because of which I will not be able to continue with my studies. Is it possible for me to switch to Visitor visa so that I can visit US later? Or will I have to apply for a new visa from my home country? Any advice will be helpful. 



Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.