Change of status


Recommended Posts


I have a L-2 visa. While coming from india i had lost my passport and i-94. My passport has been replaced by the embassy. I had applied for a job in an university which i have got. They want me to have a H1 B with premium processing. The problem is that i don't have the i-94 card. Reissue of the card would take about two month. I have a time limitation. What to do? Has any one filed COS without i-94.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.