Regarding the CPT Problems

kalyanraj

Hi i am  F1 student pursuing masters in computer and information science. i would like to Take CPT for summer(Full time). but some of my friends and relatives says they was problems in cpt.

Below are some of my Questions 

1) is payroll required for cpt?

2) what kids of problems may get during in h1b stamping.

3) is it only ongoing project required for cpt?

Thanks in advance for clarifying the questions.

Forget CPT. It will only lead to problems, due to massive abuse by shady and fraud universities.

For a summer internship, pre-completion OPT is the right way to go. CPT is not possible for that, because CPT is only for work as integral part of the curriculum.

Hi i am  F1 student pursuing masters in computer and information science. i would like to Take CPT for summer(Full time). but some of my friends and relatives says they was problems in cpt.

Below are some of my Questions 

1) is payroll required for cpt?

2) what kids of problems may get during in h1b stamping.

3) is it only ongoing project required for cpt?

Thanks in advance for clarifying the questions.

Is this CPT mandatory for your F1 program? Is everyone in your class taking this CPT? If your answer is no then you will be in trouble for abusing CPT. And you can say good bye to US.

My relatives means the people who came to study with me.no one involved in my cpt. i am just taking suggestions whether to do cpt(full time) or not. I am just researching what kind of problems we many face if we take cpt.

There are lot of problems with CPT including getting arrested and deported. Just use google for why some students got arrested for working in CPT.

Archived