Change H1B academic to F1?


Recommended Posts

Currently I am in H1B academic and working in University and doing my master parallel? I heard that I have to be in F1 for at-least 9 months to get the OPT after my masters.


  1. Can I change my status from H1B - F1 ( currently studying masters)?
  2. How much time does it take to change the status for me?
Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.