Green Card for H1B in EB2


Recommended Posts



I have completed my Post Graduation(M.C.A) in India


I have started my career in 2007.

I have worked in MNCs while I was working in India till Jun 2014.

In 2014 Jul, came to US on H1 sponsored by an consulting employer X.

I faced few issues with X and moved to another mid size consulting firm Y for a full time position.

The company X is not willing to give me the work experience letter for the duration I worked at the client's locations.

Neither, I have a colleague of the same employer X on the same client projects that I was working on.

Also, I do not know of colleagues with employer X on the same technology that I was working on.

But I can definitely reach out to the colleagues of this employer X working on different projects/technologies at other client locations.

Now, Y is sponsoring my green card.


I would like to know if I need to include my US experience at employer X to file Green card in EB2.

If so, what alternatives to do I have in the absence of the work experience certificate from them to get my GC application filed in EB2.


Appreciate your suggestions and responses.



Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.