Anybody here with an Arrest record and case dismissed after diversion program??

• 5 weeks later...

Hello I am in same boat and very much worried, visiting india in next for stamping,please let me know your view? I am in more risk? my employer reviews ds160 should I reveal them? if I reveal is there any chance they may stop me for going for stamping itsef, my status charged with solic prostitution, no convicted, case fully dismissed, record sealed,need to do h1b stamping, seems you have done lot of re serach , please help others please share your experience it will help all of us please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I am in the same bucket. I am thinking to take the diversion class ASAP. Do you know how long does it take for DA to drop the charges once the class is taken?

The reason I am asking is because, my employer needs to file I-140 and H1B extension before August this year and I am worried that the case (if not dropped right away after taking the class) will show up while USCIS processing my H1B extension/I-140 petition. My H1B extension will be denied and I have to leave the country. I am so worried. Please help .