Child born outside of US using donor eggs to GC holders


Recommended Posts

My wife and i are planning to find a gestational carrier in India for Embryo's we have in the US using a anonymous donor's egg. I am the genetic father. My wife has had life threatening issues when we tried IVF here in the US, hence this route. 


How will we be able to bring the child back into US? We are GC holders but Indian passports.


Any thoughts or recommendation on an attorney? Would really like some pointers to self study before i engage an attorney for consultation/discussion. Thanks.  


Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.