H1B extension and amendment with closed 2013 dui case

forum6543

Hi all,

1.Back in 2013 i got a dui and case closed in 2014. now i need to apply my extension and i need to change the client also. will the dui from the past will affect either of the processes?

let me know if there is any question regarding arrests /convictions in the extension /amendment forms. 

Thanks in advance 

• 7 months later...
On 3/13/2016 at 8:19 AM, forum6543 said:

Hi all,

1.Back in 2013 i got a dui and case closed in 2014. now i need to apply my extension and i need to change the client also. will the dui from the past will affect either of the processes?

let me know if there is any question regarding arrests /convictions in the extension /amendment forms. 

Thanks in advance 

Hi,

I got a DUI on june 6th, 2016 and I'm on H1-B visa. Recently I moved to different client and now that I moved, I have to go through amendment procedure. So did that affected your visa when you applied for amendment?

Thanks in advance.

On 10/20/2016 at 11:45 AM, madamonis said:

Hi,

I got a DUI on june 6th, 2016 and I'm on H1-B visa. Recently I moved to different client and now that I moved, I have to go through amendment procedure. So did that affected your visa when you applied for amendment?

Thanks in advance.

I did not  apply for ammendment cause i stayed with the same client but i applied extension and it got approved and i dont think it will affect your h1 ammendment. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived