Applying H4 EAD after name split on passport to avoid FNU


Recommended Posts

Hi All,


I have got my wife's name split on passport done to avoid the future hassle  of having Surname blank (FNU in usa) on SSN and driving license.


Now her H4 and I94 have her name as FNU, XXXXX.


I want to apply for her H4 EAD and wondering if she gets any RFE because of this.


What should be done here, please suggest?

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.