ETA 9089

PTpogi

hi i signed my ETA form 9089 yesterday , prepared by my agent however i noticed that the expiration date written on Eta form was 6/30/2011.will there be any problems with that?im under schedule A and i understand there is no need to send eta 9089 to DOL for labor cert.Am i right?

Pls anybody can shed some light on this.

For Schedule A applications, the ETA 9089 form must be completed, but is sent to the USCIS rather than the DOL. Therefore, the ETA 9089 should not have a validity date itself. If you mean the form expiration date, just check with your attorney to make sure the most recent ETA form is being used. There have not been any recent changes to the ETA form.

If you have further specific questions in regard to your case, I recommend that you contact a knowledgeable immigration attorney in regard to your case.

The Murthy Law Firm has a very well-regarded Greencard Department with extensive experience who would be able to provide you with excellent assistance. Please feel free to call our office to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys.

Archived