about No Objection Statement

jos

Thank you for opening this forum.

I am on J1 Visa, as Research Scholar. If I get "No Objection Statement" from home country Embassy, is it sufficient to apply for waiver program? Do I have a chance of getting favorable decision? I'm asking this because somebody told me that although you get "NOS" from Embassy, you need “job offer” to be waived from the 2-year requirement.

Thank you for the reply,

Would you give some idea on 1. creating STRONG reason

2. How long will the whole process take (my Visa and DS2019 expires on Oct. 5 2016)? Is this gap enough to get Green Card?

Thanks

Yes, it is enough.

Thank you for the reply,

2. How long will the whole process take (my Visa and DS2019 expires on Oct. 5 2016)? Is this gap enough to get Green Card?

Thanks

Thank you for opening this forum.

I am on J1 Visa, as Research Scholar. If I get "No Objection Statement" from home country Embassy, is it sufficient to apply for waiver program? Do I have a chance of getting favorable decision? I'm asking this because somebody told me that although you get "NOS" from Embassy, you need “job offer” to be waived from the 2-year requirement.

Yes, it is enough.

Thank you for reply.

Thank you for the reply,

Thanks

1. Reasons are why YOU need a waiver and not ME.

2. GC is a different process. It would s based on your country of birth & category in which it is applied.

Archived