Attorney or accredited representative?


Recommended Posts

I need someone like my friend or my brother to keep track of fingerprint and interview notices after I file N-400 in March. I'll be gone abroad immediately after I file and only plan to return for fingerprints, interview and oath ceremony.


It says "If an attorney or accredited representative is acting on your behalf, send: A completed original Form G-28, Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Representative."




(a) Does "accredited representative" means a lawyer necessarily, or can it be anyone I trust (like brother or friend)?


(b) Can they live in another state or only in the city I am living now?




Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.