Letter of Verification for duration of Stay in US


Recommended Posts



My Parents were staying here in U.S for a 4 month period last year in 2015, I was wondering is there a way to get a letter from Consulate General of India or US Immigration service proving that they were here during that duration of the period.


I can refer to their passport where it has the dates stamped during the point of entry and when they were leaving U.S.


But is there any other way to prove this besides using the passport.


Please let me know, this is critical.




Vamsi K

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.