Converting my Indian BSc to US bachelors

Recommended Posts

While my H1B visa was being processed back in 2010, my employer had my BSc and experience evaluated by a Professor from an university and was evaluated to be on par with a Bachelor’s Degree from American university.
I have always wondered if there was a way to get my Indian degree professional evaluated and get an actual Bachelor’s Degree from an American university just based on my current education + work experience? Would someone have any suggestions around that?


My apologies if this has already been asked and answered. Would appreciate if some can link me to the old post if it was already answered.


Please advise.




Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.