H1B “Drop Box” Interview Waiver Program

veereshkalmath

Hi,

My Visa with Company A expired in Sep 2015. I Changed to new Employer B and I got new 797 petition valid till Sep-2018. I'm planning to travel to India in Mar 2016.

While choosing a date for stamping I'm asked to answer the following Questions.

• Do you have a previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee)? -- YES (My previous H1B Visa expired in Sep 2015 with Employer A)
  • Was your prior H1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”?  --   I'm not sure what to choose for this, as my previous employer was A different from current Employer B I'm choosing NO
  • Were you denied any kind of U.S. visa after your most recent U.S. visa was issued? NO
  • Is your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) still valid? -- NO
  • Did your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) expire within the last 12 months? -- YES
  • Was your most recent H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) issued in India after January 1, 2008? -- YES

With all these options Eligible 

Congratulations! You qualify for the “Drop Box” Interview Waiver Program. Please do not schedule an appointment at the Visa Application Center or U.S. Embassy/Consulate.

Experts pls let me know
A. I'm not sure whether the options chosen by me are correct. Are my  choices correct?

B. Am I eligible for "Drop Box" Interview waiver option?

Archived