J_1_DS-160_Entity Paying for TRIP


Recommended Posts

Hi all,


   I have came across one difficulty while filling the DS-160 form for J1 visa.


   In TRAVEL tab, it asks me about the "ENTITY PAYING FOR YOUR TRIP" with 3 drop down options 1) SELF 2)OTHER PERSON 3)OTHER ORGANIZATION


   In my case, university is providing me the stipend, but it is less than the the estimated cost of living set by the university. So I'm showing the remaining amount as my personal fund.

But majority of part, around 85%, is covered by university stipend.


   So what should I write in this field, SELF or ORGANIZATION?


   Thanking you.



Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.